Friday, September 02, 2005

The Flu and stuff


Gee almost a year since I wrote. Well, I'll just have to try harder.
Lots has happened. I wont fill you in on the year. That would be boring I think. Mainly because I cant remember everything. Its a bit like that these days. Everything moving so fast, no time to really take it all in.

My oldest daughter, Tessa(left) , first tooth fell out this week. Very exciting. Lower front if you really want to know. She got $5 from the Tooth Fairy. Natanya is in bed with the flu for the past few days. SO I've been working from home and doing the school runs etc. All this with a bad back! So in some ways this was a good thing. It meant I had to attend Tessa's school assembly and I'm glad I did. She was awarded two praise certificates for improvement in Poetry, and Mathematics. Wow was I impressed, and so was everyone else. Even the other children were quite impressed. It would appear that not many people get two certificates at the same time.

Now, Tessa is not a genius but she does work hard and that is a wonderful thing. I hope she does better than I did at school.

Zoe, is just gorgeous. She is learning to push the boundaries quite alot. What 4 year old doesnt. We have her enrolled in a modelling agency and she has done a few jobs now. One for a training video, the other for a toilet paper ad on TV. Gee they get paid well. For 40 mins on the set she got paid about A$500 !!!! I'm gonna quit my day job.

Both my girls are just gorgeous, loving children. They are not without their faults but generally they are well behaved and polite. Natanya and I are starting to become a little more disciplined lately because we feel a little like slaves picking up after them. We will get there as we have a great partnership in this respect. Natanya is a great mum and wife.

I'm going to write a few blogs on alternative medicine and some stuff I've been reading. I think it is important to capture some of my thoughts and share them with friends and relatives that are up for a good debate. I'm not exactly a great debater, but it will be fun.

I'm turning 40 soon and preparing my sci-fi themed party. Have already started decorating the house with interesting lights and getting some of the food ready. I think it will be fun.

ciao for now
Steve B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home